As the Woodford saga continues to rumble on, this film focuses on the failure of governance across the industry on every level.
Filmed before Christmas, one CIO says the scandal highlights the dangers of being too transparent by revealing all of a portfolio’s investments. Another blames fund selectors for not doing the appropriate due diligence.
This video features:
- Guy Monson, senior partner and CIO, Sarasin & Partners
- Mark Dowding, CIO, BlueBay Asset Management
- Nigel Bolton, managing director and co-CIO of active equities, BlackRock
- Piers Hillier, CIO, Royal London Asset Management
- Lucy MacDonald, managing director and CIO of global equities, Allianz Global Investors
You can see the first episode of the CIO Tapes here: CIO Tapes: totally insane, for muppets only
You can listen to the podcast from the roundtable here: CIO Tapes: tech companies will be broken up like railways