Mental health was high on the agenda at the recent Citywire Virtual, Global CEO Summit.
‘As the adrenaline starts wearing off, you can see the tension and stress rise,’ says one of the chief executives. It was also important to think about work space more creatively, says another CEO who does his 10,000 steps while holding remote board meetings.
The Citywire Virtual, Global CEO Summit brought together eight chief executives of asset management firms that collectively manage assets of around £3.8tn (or $4.7tn) from the UK, Europe and the USA.
The eight CEOs who took part were:
- Hendrik du Toit – CEO, Ninety One
- Martin Gilbert – Chairman, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Robert Higginbotham - Head of Global Distribution, T. Rowe Price
- Frédéric Janbon – CEO, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Nico Marais – CEO, Wells Fargo Asset Management
- Saker Nusseibeh – CEO, International at Federated Hermes
- Peter Sanderson – Group CEO, GAM Investments
- George Walker – Chairman & CEO, Neuberger Berman
To watch the first video from the debate, please click here.