LONDON: For asset managers looking to improve their service to fund selector clients, there’s general agreement that smarter use of technology is essential, but in practical terms what exactly will that mean?
And in a world where a large part of the due diligence process must move online, fund selectors are asking for ever-greater portfolio transparency. How well are asset managers doing in terms of providing that transparency?
We brought together fund selectors and gatekeepers from Asia, Europe and the Americas, as well as a senior executive from a leading asset managers, to tackle the key questions relating to the evolution of service.
Featuring in this video are:
- John Ng, head of funds selection and advisory, DBS Singapore
- Sebastien Gentizon, senior fund analyst, Pictet Wealth Management
- Jonathan Willcocks, head of distribution, M&G Investments
- Sébastien Berthon, international head of manager selection, J.P. Morgan
- Ryan Hughes, head of active portfolios, AJ Bell
- Javier Rivero, chief operating officer, Insigneo
- Evan Ratnow, director & third-party fixed income strategy head, Citi Private Bank
To view this content, please
Benefits of registering
Receive breaking news emails with incisive analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team.
Access to our unique fund manager database.
Exclusive member only articles.